::A few simple suggestions to really improve konqueror file management::

temp1_snover at iprimus.com.au temp1_snover at iprimus.com.au
Sat Jan 29 01:11:04 GMT 2005

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 07:53 am, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday 27 January 2005 12:00, kfm-devel-request at kde.org wrote:
> > Easyish one:
> > Ability to move file property collumns in `detailed` view, and retain
> > the size of them. Example: I personally have the date collumn really
> > small because although I order by date I rarely need to see the exact
> > date.
>
> Moving the columns and remembering their position should work. Doesn't it ?
>
> Alex

this never used to work for me in konqueror/kde 3.1.5.

it infuriated me to no end -having the width of all my columns revert to
a stupid default with many useless columns taking far too much width.

it has worked since 3.2 tho i think. It certainly works in 3.3.2. Resize the
columns in detailed list view once, change directories, and the columns
stay the size u put them at. yay.

cheers,

snover