Scrolling problem

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Thu Jan 27 18:51:56 GMT 2005

Le jeudi 27 Janvier 2005 16:23, Andras Mantia a écrit :
> The attached patch fixes the problem. I don't know if it reverts completely
> the flickering fix or not, so I don't commit before approval.

oh dear, this is bad...
d->firstRelayout is *never* supposed to be true after any rendering at all has
happened...
I can't even explain it unless you are using KHTMLView;;finishedLayout signal
in some very wrong way.

<gasp in horror>
finishedLayout is public?!
Who ever decided that was very wrong, but OK, if you are using it to stop
rendering, then that explains it all. Will fix.

Greetings,
Germain