::A few simple suggestions to really improve konqueror file management::

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Wed Jan 26 22:39:29 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 6:09 pm, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> >Very easy one?:
> >Advance view included by available default. Like midnight commander,
> >NortonCommander or the way some people (like me) have MsExplorer
> >configured.
>
> I couldn't make head or tails of what you wanted here.

I think he basicallty wants a dual-listview setup.

Anyways - Settings -> Load View Profile -> Midnight Commander has been there
since KDE 2.2 or so, so....

ajpearce, you can add a shortcut to this by creating a shortcut to "konqueror
--profile midnightcommander"

--
If you wait by the river long enough, eventually
you will see the bodies of all your enemies float by.