::A few simple suggestions to really improve konqueror file management::

ajpearce ajpearceuk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:00:08 GMT 2005

Easyish one:
Ability to move file property collumns in `detailed` view, and retain
the size of them. Example: I personally have the date collumn really
small because although I order by date I rarely need to see the exact
date.

Not too hard:
Instant startup. Daemon. Run it in background and bring to front when next
run to manage files straight away.

Very easy one?:
Advance view included by available default. Like midnight commander,
NortonCommander or the way some people (like me) have MsExplorer
configured.