Konqueror Picture-Galery

Uwe Koch uwe at uwe-koch.de
Tue Jan 25 10:24:32 GMT 2005

Hello,

I'm very pleased about the new feature to "Create a Picture Galery" within the Konqueror.
But for my large number of pictures I wrote some scripts to rotate pictures, create the comments file and so on.
Now it would be great, if I could start the galery creation from a shell script. But I didn't find any hints about that.

So my question : Is there a way to create pictures galeries from a script without using the graphical interface ?

Best regards
 U w e  K o c h