loadItem Bug: wrong m_pDocContainer is set

Daniel Teske teske at squorn.de
Mon Jan 24 18:05:48 GMT 2005

Hi
A few more informations:

I could not find a bug report about this bug.
Because if the profile has a tab bar (even if hidden), the tabbar will
set m_pDocContainer to itself.
So the buggy code won't set m_pDocContainer incorrectly.

It is not possible to create a profile which shows this problem from
within konqueror.

My last email did omit a necessary step to reproduce this problem:
"Hide the tab bar if only one tab is open" needs to be false.
> One way to demonstrate the bug is by opening a new Konqueror,
> splitting the view in a upper and lower half. Splitting both the
> upper and lower half, and then detaching the tab.
You need to create a new tab. It should now look like this:
http://www.squorn.de/konq/detachbug.png

As the breakOffTab() is the only one affected by this bug, I will work
around it inside breakOffTab().

daniel