Exception thrown in KHTMLPart::selection()

John Tapsell john at geola.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 14:22:01 GMT 2005

I don't know.  It doesn't crash when I try lots of things.  just crashes
occasionally.  Is there a way to at least check if this is going to fail?
I'd rather do nothing then have it crash at least:

 } else if(!n->renderer()->isReplaced() && !n->renderer()->isBR()) {
        r.setEnd( d->m_selectionEnd, d->m_endOffset );

That causes the exception INDEX_SIZE_ERR

Btw, I'm on the list, no need to CC

JohnFlux