kio_mhtml: RFC2047 decoder

Spiros Georgaras geosp at otenet.gr
Mon Jan 17 22:21:04 GMT 2005

Hi all
I have comminted some changes at kdeaddons/kfile_plugins/mhtml adding a
RFC2047 decoder.

The code I commited compiled at my box but not in everybody's else :) as
 Helge Deller pointed out. By the time I had the fix ready Jonathan Riddell
had already fixed it

The problem is how did that code compile at my box?
The errors were at

tmpIn=(const char *)encodedText;
// tmpIn is QCString and encodedText is QString

and

QTextCodec *codec = QTextCodec::codecForName(charset);
// charset is QString

Does anybody know why my box did not complain? I'm on Suse 9.2 and KDE 3.3.2.
I tested the code within a kdevelop project and then imported the changes ito
my CVS tree

Regards
 Spiros