MMB on Back/Forward/Up/Home Toolbar and Go menu

Daniel Teske teske at squorn.de
Wed Jan 12 02:59:56 GMT 2005

> If I have !MMBOpensTab, and MMB onto back or forward in the web browsing
> profile, the newly opened window gets the size of the file browsing profile
> (but doesn't have the sidebar enabled). Can you look into this, please?

I now use createBrowserWindowFromProfile(), which means that it behaves
like "Open in New Window".
Either the webbrowsing or the filemanagment profile is loaded, depending
on the protocoll of the url.

This fixes the last problem I know of, so now would be a good time to
test/review the patch.

daniel