Simple konqy question: where's the embedded konsole ?

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at kde.org
Sun Jan 9 22:50:59 GMT 2005

Hi

On Sun, 2005-01-09 at 23:15 +0100, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to play a bit around with the embedded konsole in konqy and started
> searching for the code.
> Since the embedded konsole is handled differently than the other parts there
> must be some special code for it.
> So I started searching for "konsole" and "terminal" in kdebase/konqueror/, but
> nothing was found. I searched whole kdelibs/ and kdebase/ for "Show Terminal
> Emulator" and didn't find it.
> Any hints ?
>
> Bye
> Alex

The konsole part's desktop file is konsole/konsolepart.desktop
There the Browser/View and X-KDE-BrowserView-... things are important
(especially the ...Toggable... lines)

If you want to know where it is loaded or where the actions are created
look for "Toggable" in konq_mainwindow.cc and konq_guiclients.cc

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger