MMB on Back/Forward/Up/Home Toolbar and Go menu

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Jan 7 17:16:20 GMT 2005

On Friday 07 January 2005 03:03, Daniel Teske wrote:
> Hi
>
> with this patch the home/up/back and forward toolbar buttons react to
> MMB clicking by openening the url in a new tab.
> (The drop down menus also react to MMB clicks.)
>
> This also works for the go-menu.
> If MMBOpensTab is false, the url is opened in a new window.
> Ctrl+Left click always opens a new tab.
>
> For the back and forward buttons the history is copied and any form data
> is restored.

Cool. Just one thing I saw when reading the patch: you should remove the
"this, SLOT(...)" arguments (of KAction constructors) instead of turning them into 0, ""
since that might lead to runtime warnings. There are enough KAction constructor
overloads to find one without the receiver and slot :)

> This fixes all but one bug of my last patch: KonqMisc::createNewWindow()
> still chokes if HomeURL is set to "~".

Is that a new regression or is that unrelated?