make image loading indicator on by default

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Fri Jan 7 16:58:09 GMT 2005

Am Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004 23:05 schrieb Helge Deller:
> But as far as I read the thread until now only one person thinks the new
> behaviour is ugly. If we keep in the configuration option (not hidden)
> those people can at least turn the feature off if they like to.

The more I think about it the more I agree that the image loading indicator
should be on by default.

The broadband people won't notice it anyways, and the modem people (like me)
get valuable hint for as why the wheel is still spinning.

So is there any cause not to have it on (aesthetics don't count ;-) ) for 3.4?

mfg
 Leo