problem conditionally loading javascript in konqueror

Sean O'Donnell sean at odonnell.nu
Wed Jan 5 23:17:50 GMT 2005

Hi Guys,

I'm developing a very javascript rich web app called ogham
and have it running successfully under firefox. Konqueror
is my next target. I'm having some difficultly. I use the
technique of using document.write to write some script
tags into frames to load some javascript conditionally.
Konqueror doesnt appear to support this as the script
does not appear to load. I was wondering if there is an
alternative technique I can use to load scripts conditionally.

I'm not on the list so please reply directly.

Thanks for your time

Sean O'Donnell