Patch: fix intermittent crash in KHTML Thai Word Break

Otto Pattara ott-list at thaigate.nii.ac.jp
Mon Feb 28 16:41:33 GMT 2005

On 2005 February 26 Saturday 02:17, Germain Garand wrote:
> Le vendredi 25 Février 2005 05:38, Pattara Kiatisevi a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > Regarding the Thai word break patch in KHTML, after testing

The backtrace seemed not very informative to me (maybe I need to
enable debugging somehow (?) when compiling KHTML).

I put some printf in libthai and found that sometimes the input
parameter for array size (cache->allocated, in KHTML code) is
incredibly large or the  cache->wbrpos array is 0x0. So I suspected
there might be something funny about initialization of this "cache"
structure. By looking at the code I don't see any mysterious point so
I made a fix as in the patch.

I will fix the patch to load libthai only in case of viewing Thai web
pages.

Cheers,
Pattara