Update for konqueror website

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Wed Feb 23 16:25:52 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 17:15, Yan Morin wrote:
> Jason Keirstead a écrit :
> > On Wednesday 23 February 2005 11:27 am, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> >>That would require breaking the string-freeze.
> >
> > Huh?
> >
> > Why would changing an image break a string freeze? And since when is the
> > website in a string freeze?
>
> Will be a HTML4.01 compliance list and DOM compliance list like the CSS
> one? I know by example that frame, rule inside table wasn't supported like
> 0 value inside colspan/rowspan by example.
Please make or start a list. I am most familiar with CSS standards and so much
all the properties of HTML 4.01.

> Could a little paragraph about XHTML (application/xhtml+xml) could be
> good too?
Yes. We should note we handle it (poorly).

> And since when is empty-cells working?
Dunno. I checked a test that indicated it worked. If you know something that
doesn't, please correct me and open a bug for it on bugs.kde.org.

`Allan