[patch] to bug 82243 (not 88243)

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Mon Feb 14 22:27:06 GMT 2005

Am Montag, 14. Februar 2005 23:05 schrieb Paul Temple:
> Germain Garand wrote:
> > > Thanks! I must get testregression running...
> >
> > no problem, but I kind of expected you had... ;(
>
> It runs now, but I have many FAILS. So I'm not sure if it really
> works properly. I undid my last commit to xml/dom_nodeimpl.cpp,
> but that does not remove the FAILs.

[...]

This is irrelevant. Only the FAILs you have caused must be fixed.

I use testregression like this:

Before I implement the changes, I update the regression testsuite, and run
testregression, saving the output in a log.

Then I implement the changes, and run testregression again, saving the output
in another log.

Then I'll diff -u oldlog newlog.

If there are any differences, they may have been caused by your changes and
must be investigated.

mfg
 Leo