error starting testkhtml

Paul Temple paul.temple at gmx.net
Sun Feb 13 13:27:38 GMT 2005

Paul Temple wrote:
> I think the "slave"-error is caused by the ksycoca error,
> which I guess is caused by the usage of CVS HEAD kdelibs with
> my existing /home/temple/.kde from KDE 3.3.2. An
>     export KDEHOME=/home/temple/.kdetest
> before ./testregression ... does not help.

Is it really necessary to
http://developer.kde.org/build/build2ver.html
? Is this what all developers do?

I know I can get along without doing that at least for this
khtmltest thing, as it did work before. (I try to be as lazy as
possible with all that "infrastructure" stuff as it's already
time consuming enough finding my way into the code... but
probably it's not clean mixing versions, even if it is possible
sometimes)