[patch] to bug 88243

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Feb 12 23:08:46 GMT 2005

On Saturday 12 February 2005 16:34, Charles Samuels wrote:
> (Note that when xfontsel runs, I select ahem in it)
>
> And that's on just a normal Xserver.
s/normal/buggy/ you mean? your xfontsel test case works fine for me.
ahem doesn't look pretty in it, but I get blocks and no crashes. But perhaps
we can have a -noahem? But then we have to have a flag needsahem in
the test cases, but with -noahem you can't really test css21 and webcore
tests ;(

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화