[patch] to bug 88243

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Feb 12 11:11:07 GMT 2005

On Friday 11 February 2005 17:03, Leo Savernik wrote:

> Can you apply the attached patch to testregression, and tell me whether
> running it with -nouse-xvfb works for you?
The default seems to be -nouse, so it shouldn't matter if you give or not.
I'm fine with the patch though. I wasn't aware the use of xvfb is such
unportable, but you have to make sure you add the font paths to ahem
yourself.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화