cssRules / ID selectors

Paul Temple paul.temple at gmx.net
Thu Feb 10 17:24:59 GMT 2005

Leo Savernik wrote:
> Because it's exactly that, unhandled. Note that there's no
> assignment between the attribute and the value -> illegal CSS
> -> bug -> should be fixed -> will change in the future.

Ah, just reread your mail... Think I misinterpreted your mail
when first reading it (you may have noticed when reading my
answer...;).

To be sure I understand you right this time: I could post a patch
that makes konqueror behave just like ms and ns browsers in the
case of id selectors (and it will be applied if the patch is
ok). Right?