keywords: extensions, Mozilla archive Format, maff, konqueror, .war

Thierry Blanc thierry.blanc at gmx.ch
Wed Feb 9 19:54:34 GMT 2005

keywords: extensions, Mozilla archive Format, maff, konqueror, .war

to whom it may concern

When trying to find a way for archiving web pages in single files I came
across the extension "Mozilla archive Format" and in Konqueror I found
the war (Web archive) format.

the probelm now is that if I browse my files in konqueror, the maff
files created with Mozilla need 3 clicks to be opened.

I would like to suggest a plug-in for konqueror to be able to open maff
files directly like the konqueror's own .war format.

In addition, a command line tool would be very nice to archive web-pages
already downloaded.

sincerely yours
Thierry Blanc

--