toolbars removus

Stanislav Karchebny berk at upnet.ru
Mon Feb 7 12:35:07 GMT 2005

On Saturday 05 February 2005 01:09, George Staikos wrote:

>   Thanks. :-)  I do agree it needs to be cleaned up, but just hold off for
> ~1.5 months and I promise it will be done.  I need to redevelop my test
> cases to make sure what we have is fully working first.

Just keep in mind: I for myself would rather see it in the location bar than
anywhere else.. Its much handier there (you can stick a context menu or
whatever there to give access to site certificates etc, as these are very
seldom actions).

--
keep in touch. berkus.

Roey on #kde-devel: when I hear best of breed I tune out--it's too much a
buzzword. What I carry between my legs is best of breed. And like KDE, just
because it's less visible doesn't mean it gets less usage.