toolbars removus

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Feb 6 21:07:41 GMT 2005

On Sunday 06 February 2005 01:19, Leo Savernik wrote:
> Am Samstag, 5. Februar 2005 00:55 schrieb Aaron Seigo:
> > first, i really didn't mean to spawn another sprawling thread on this. i
> > was looking more for the maintainers / konq core hackers to comment
> > (thanks George for stepping up and doing your part in that).
>
> Why don't we postpone this discussion to KDE 4.0 when there are plenty of
> opportunities for restructuring? The toolbars shouldn't change for every
> minor version upgrade.

because KDE 4 is a year and a half away, these changes are quite simple and
obvious, the toolbars have changed already for 3.4 and i'm really tired of
hearing people gripe (quite publicly) about this and having to agree with
them that kde sucks in this regard. let's show some moxy here!

--
Aaron J. Seigo