toolbars removus

James Ots kde at jamesots.com
Fri Feb 4 21:08:10 GMT 2005

On Friday 04 February 2005 20:28, Ismail Donmez wrote:
> On Friday 04 February 2005 22:01, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > except that that's probably the MOST useful place to have it. it's
> > closely associated with the location address and appears only when
> > something is encrypted.
>
> I tested this with my sister and she only noticed security when toolbar
> gets yellow. Many users tend to ignore toolbar & statusbar for this stuff.

I only realised what that icon is for today, after many years of KDE use. I
never noticed it locking and unlocking before (it's not a very big change, in
crystal at least), and I can't remember ever clicking on it before. So I
removed it from my toolbar - since I can see it's on the status bar anyway.

--
Cheers
James Ots