start up Konqueror with auto refresh on..?

Otto Kekäläinen ottolist at kekalainen.net
Wed Dec 14 16:47:49 GMT 2005

Hello,

Is it possible to start up Konqueror with the auto refresh "plugin"
automatically switched on for reloading each fifth minute?

If not possible, in what other way could I accomplish the same effect?
(konqueror opens and reloads a website every 5 minutes). The meta-refresh tag
inside a website cannot be used, since Konqueror seems to stop refreshing
after a few days (yes, my auto refresh should run for months like a
non-interactive kiosk)

Maybe some DCOP command run from crontab?