acid2 test no longer working

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Mon Dec 5 19:32:41 GMT 2005

On Monday 05 December 2005 20:12, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> No. It's still working.
>
> It's your font sizes and screen DPI resolution that are off. The Acid2
> test is very sensitive to font sizes and will break if they are not
> exactly correct.

ok, but what is the correct font there (and what is "there" - I mean: which
fonts do I have to change) ?

My DPI settings are correct:
  dimensions:    1400x1050 pixels (307x232 millimeters)
  resolution:    116x115 dots per inch

> It's not a problem of the KHTML parser or renderer. The test is like that.
> Just as you're not supposed to scroll away.

Ah yes, I have seen that scrolling garbles the page ...

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Computers and Internet gave you freedom.
TCPA would TAKE your FREEDOM!  http://www.againsttcpa.com