[Patch] two patches to compile kdelibs/khtml on windows

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Sun Dec 4 09:40:41 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've attached two patches to compile khtml with mscv.
The first one just changes KDE_EXPORT to KHTML_EXPORT for correct
function export.
In tilecache.h I change struct TileCacheNode into class TileCacheNode to
avoid compiler warnings.

The scond is a little bit more complicated.
The win32 api sdk also defines some values (OPTIONAL, ABSOLUTE, RELATIVE
and FOCUS_EVENT) and therefore I get compiler errors when an api-header
is included somewhere. So I decided to undef those values in the
specific headers before they get redefined. I have to include windows.h
too to be sure it isn't included after the definition of the problematic
enums.
The only thing I'm not really sure about is if I use '#ifdef _WIN32' or
if I can use '#ifdef Q_WS_WIN'. If it all depends from kde I would
prefer the latter one.

Christian