Kioslave and konqueror problem

Ramakrishna.R coolrama at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 07:28:28 BST 2005

     I have written a simple kioslave to return an html page. When i
type myslave:/important it gives me the required html page. but when I
give myslave:/important?name=kde or any other query for that matter
Konqueror goes into a waiting state indefinitely(The wheel icon in
konqueror keeps rotating:-(  ).
  The same thing happens even with the about protocol. I am using
konqueror and kde with version 3.2.1 on Suse 9.1 platform.
   In the ioslave implementation only the get method is implemented
and i dont check for the type of URL. I just return an html page
irrespective of the url(query present or not).
   When i checked it in debug mode data(output) as well as finished()
are both executed and still konqueror is in waiting state.

thankyou,
Ramakrishna.R