features request in KHTML for interaction with another KDE project

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Apr 18 23:27:33 BST 2005

On Monday 18 April 2005 23:39, Sebastien Raveau wrote:

> Oh I see the idea now... Sorry I misunderstood you the first time :-)

No problem :)
There are a couple of parts involved in this and everone uses their own
termiology.

> Is that what you meant?

Yes.

> That would work for sure, but wouldn't it be annoying behavior? :-/

I don't think so.
Unless you choose a reference file all tranferred files are equal.
And consider that file might belong to more than one page (for example button
images) but only be transferred once because the browser has cached them.

Cheers,
Kevin