XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath support?

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 8 23:43:28 BST 2005

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 07:12:26PM +0200, Koos Vriezen wrote:

> Lets wait if David/Harry think it's possible. I can already implement
> it, because it can work w/ current liveconnect. Just check for a
> liveconnect extension first and if that fails try the kjs global thingy
> or vica versa.

Redraw that one, would mean every kjsbinding kpart would be given a way
to have it accessed from unknown sources.
Actually, knowing that it works with frames it's probably not so
difficult, once having the interpreter there were EmbedLiveConnect is
now.
Probably better to use a signal if such a possibility would be made
available by the part.

Koos