XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath support?

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 8 21:50:09 BST 2005

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 07:40:26PM +0200, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote:
> > Anyhow, this is not restricted to kdom. Other kparts having kjs support
> > could be accessed this way too.
>
> This problem is already solved in KDOM.

I figured that out it would :-). Was thinking about parts not kdom
based. Of course making all kpart that wants to be scriptable when
embedded, kdom aware could also be a solution. However, in case of kjas,
it would bring nothing but slowdown.

> > > KDOM's vision is the "shared" way, khtml could request a ksvg2 part
> > > which can create a documentfragment from the passed data,
> > > which would be adopted by the 'cdf' document. This requires quite some
> > > work technically, but Mozilla supports it for ages, and we really need
> > > it.
> >
> > I don't follow this wrt. to the problem ..
>
> Hopefully, this enlightens it.

Yeah well, the stopping javascript engine issue is maybe even more OT.

Koos