XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath support?

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Thu Apr 7 20:48:45 BST 2005

On Thursday 07 April 2005 16:14, Leo Savernik wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 7. April 2005 16:32 schrieb Frans Englich:
> > I neither see it as unsure whether khtml will use kdom.
>
> Congratulations, you have just volunteered to port khtml to kdom.

Of course, when someone wants something to be done one implicitly
volunteers("Where's the patch?") -- that's how open source works. In that
sense I've volunteered, and I can certainly not complain if the port doesn't
happen.

However, I wrote "whether", more or less equal "I neither see it as
unsure /if/ khtml will use kdom." However, when and by whom the port wil be
done, is another question. (don't sneak out on me, I know you have time in
June :) )

Cheers,

		Frans