css21: counter-reset supported?

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Wed Apr 6 16:45:43 BST 2005

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 17:24, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is 'counter-reset' supported in CVS-HEAD or
> should be not reseting of counters considered bug?

Counter-reset is implemented, but like counter-increment it is are not widely
used on the web, I have only been able to test them using various test-cases.
Many of tests are even broken, because they have never been tried or only
tried in Opera.

So please report any issues on bugs.kde.org, complete with description and a
simple test-case.

I will take care of it there.

`Allan