KHTML and onLoad

Sebastien Richard sebastien.richard_kde at m4x.org
Mon Sep 27 13:03:23 BST 2004

Tobias Anton wrote:

>In that case, completed() would adequately be emitted on load, but a second
>later, we'd have to "revoke" it, because then, we're in progress of loading
>again.

Why shouldn't use completed(pending=true) in this case ?
By the way, is there a place where we can find the exact semantics of
the signals completed() and completed(pending=true) ?

>>Is there any other variable that
>>could indicate me that the loading is not finished ?
>>

>It should work with a little cross-frame scripting. You could for example put
>onLoad="parent.setCompleted()" in the body of page3.html. Don't know what to
>tweak additionally to get it working, though.

I am not sure I understand your point. You want me to modify the page ?
Actually, I am using KHTML to render web pages, so I would like to be
able to render any page with an onLoad without having to change it before.

Thanks

Sebastien