Intergrating mht file to konqueror

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Fri Sep 24 18:08:23 BST 2004

> At compile time I get the error:
>
> kmhtconvert_part.cpp: In function `void* init_libkmhtconvert()':
> kmhtconvert_part.cpp:19: error: cannot allocate an object of type
> `kmhtConvertFactory'
> kmhtconvert_part.cpp:19: error:   because the following virtual functions
> are abstract:
> /opt/kde3/include/klibloader.h:393: error:      virtual QObject*
> KLibFactory::createObject(QObject* = 0, const char* = 0, const char* =
> "QObject", const QStringList& = QStringList())
> make[2]: *** [kmhtconvert_part.lo] Error 1
>
> What is wrong? I have followed the tutorial to the letter (adapting it to
> my app of course). Can you help?
>
> Spiros

Ok I fixed that...

The code in the 'Embedded Components Tutorial' used

QObject *AktionFactory::create(QObject *parent, const char *name, const char*,
const QStringList& )

instead of

QObject *AktionFactory::createObject(QObject *parent, const char *name, const
char*, const QStringList& )

Now the app works as an embedded component, but the result is far from beeing
what I've expected. Anyway, thanks for your help so far. I suppose I'll be
bugging you again in the future :)

Spiros