PATCH - HTTP NTLM Authentication

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Wed Sep 22 13:00:50 BST 2004

On Wednesday, 22. September 2004 12:14, Leo Savernik wrote:
>Am Mittwoch, 22. September 2004 02:10 schrieb Karsten Künne:
>> I while ago I posted a message saying that I don't intend to support NTLM.
>> Well, after I discovered libntlm I changed my mind :-).
>
>Is it necessary to introduce another compile time requirement?

Yes, libntlm would also be useful for kmail (yes I know, other module, but
still). We have to live with the fact that there is still a lot of Exchange-
and Internet Information Servers out there where administrators disable
everything but NTLM. And you don't want to maintain a fork, do you?

Cheers,
  Daniel