Intergrating mht file to konqueror

Spiros Georgaras geosp at otenet.gr
Wed Sep 22 09:26:57 BST 2004

Hi all

Hope this is the right list to ask bout it.....

I have written an app which reads mht files (Windows Web Archive) and displays
them in Konqueror.

The app is kmhtConvert  http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=14315

The thing I do is I convert the mht file to war and display it with
KRun::openUrl("tar:/tmp/kde-spiros/<file name>.war"), so the war file opens
in a new konqueror window.

I would like to intergrate it in konqueror (that is double-clicking the mht
file would cause the war file to appear in the same window/tab).

I have had a look at the code of kio_tar and the 'Embedded Components
Tutorial' on konqueror.kde.org, but it didn't help. You see i am a newbee :)

I think that the problem is that I don't use my own widget to display the
result (war file)

Can you help? Can you segest a way to do it or where to look for some kind of
similar code?

Thanks in advance

Spiros