PATCH - HOME URL and profiles

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Mon Sep 20 17:05:01 BST 2004

On Monday 20 September 2004 12:01, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> I think we should seriously consider to split konqueror in a file
> manager and a web-browser (E.g. like kcontrol and kinfocenter are
> split) and give one of the two a different name. My vote would be to
> rename the file manager back to "KDE File Manager", binary name
> "kfm".

Do you mean a hardcore split or just binaries invoking konqueror with
different profiles? The first one would kinda imply rewrite of both. I
was considering it (which is i started making kdenonbeta/kafilah into a
seperate browser here locally, but I stopped since I figured that we
don't want that).

Zack

--
Tact is the ability to tell a man he has an open mind when he
has a hole in his head.