Link rect and word wrapping.

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Tue Sep 14 00:19:58 BST 2004

Am Montag, 13. September 2004 23:33 schrieb Germain Garand:
[...]
> If I may say, it is badly invasive in it's current form, though :-)
It looks worse than it is ;-)

> How about converting those statics in a separate OutlinePath class or
> something, that could live in misc/* ?

I put it all into render_inline.cpp as static functions to make the symbols
not being exported in the DSO. Additionally, the path collection part
strongly depends on RenderInline intrinsics, so it can't be meaningfully
separated out. The painting part *could* be separated, but I think we
shouldn't do that unless some other compilation unit needs it.

[...]

mfg
 Leo