Gmail support

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Tue Sep 7 20:52:37 BST 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 19:06, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 September 2004 00:59, David Faure wrote:
> > On Tuesday 07 September 2004 00:54, David Joham wrote:
> > > http://xmljs.sourceforge.net/testSuites/proxyTest/test.html
> >
> > Gives "null" :(
> >
> > Looks like we have the interfaces in place, but not really the
> > underlying code for XMLHttpRequest.
>
> Ah, the synchronous code is still apple-specific. But thanks to
> Zack's greatness, it should be simple to use
> NetAccess::synchronousRun() for it. I'll give it a try tomorrow or
> when I'm done with kio_trash :)

:)

BTW, I implemented it a while back, but unfortunately I forgot to commit
it. I'm attaching the patch. Give it a spin. The test works fine here.
But quite possibly a lot of those things depend on a decent dom2
traversal which I have in my tree, but also didn't commit yet (just
been too busy lately). Either way, the patch I'm attaching should
probably land either way.

Zack

--
If atheism is a religion, then "bald" is a hair color.