first patches from newbie

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Sep 6 20:11:26 BST 2004

Hi Miro,

On Monday 06 September 2004 20:39, kfm-devel-request at kde.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this is the first time I try to send patches so I would be thankful for any
> info or hints.

Cool, you are very welcome :-)

> 1. Hide statusbar,
> added menu entry, hides/shows all statusbars in all frames

I always missed this feature (ok, sometimes).

> 2. AutoHide Statusbar
> hides status bar when no progress is shown and vice versa
> must be enablen in config (experimental, I use it and seems to work 98% of
> time, so there still are some problems )

Hmm, do we need this ?

> 3. Select folder (file) from which we are returning on level-up

This works already  for the listviews, at least the last time I checked it.
Currently it doesn't work for the icon views or when returning from an
embedded file viewer. If you could make it work also for this case it would
be very cool :-)

Bye
Alex