[patch] konq_tabs again.

Datschge datschge at gmx.de
Sun Oct 31 05:55:58 GMT 2004

As Steve said the order was discussed here before, please check the
archive before proposing changes.

On Friday 29 October 2004 07:18, Paul Sprakes wrote:
> Can I commit the attached patch. It just moves the "Detach Tab"
> entry up thus reducing the amount of single items between
> separators.

I put "Detach Tab" near the bottom since contrary to the other entries
since it is an irreversible action, and it's separated from "Close
Tab" since that one is an irreversible destructive action. I
personally doubt changing things for "reducing the amount of single
items between separators" but ignoring the above increases usability.

> P.S. Can I just commit _small_ changes like this without posting
> here. I can always revert.

Since that's something in the interface and not in the backend I don't
think it's particularly preferable to first commit and only then
discuss it when someone notices it.

Cheers, Datschge