[patch] konq_tabs again.

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Oct 29 17:51:36 BST 2004

Hi Paul,

On Friday 29 October 2004 12:00, kfm-devel-request at kde.org wrote:
> Can I commit the attached patch. It just moves the "Detach Tab" entry up
> thus reducing the amount of single items between separators.
>
> Thanks, Paul.

Well, IMHO having single entries separated by, well, separators sucks. So I'd
say commit. OTOH not long ago this was discussed on kde-usability and they
preferred having several single items separated from each other by
separators. Well.

Currently it is:

-----------
 new
 duplicate
 reload
-----------
 others...
-----------
 detach
-----------
 close
-----------

Why is reload actually needed there ? We have F5 and we have a toolbar button
and we have View->Reload in the menu. Do we really need 4 ways to reload a
page ? Isn't this part of the UI clutter everybody is talking about ?
I'd vote for:

-----------
 new
 duplicate
 detach
 close
 others...

> P.S. Can I just commit _small_ changes like this without posting here. I
> can always revert.

David ?

Bye
Alex