font sizes overhaul

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Wed Oct 27 22:53:38 BST 2004

Le Mercredi 27 Octobre 2004 20:27, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
> Am Mittwoch 27 Oktober 2004 19:46 schrieb Germain Garand:
> > The patch is meant to go with Stephan's excellent doctype sniffing work
> > :)
>
> But please commit it before mine. I still have to sort out some things that
> were revealed after I started digging :)

OK... I had some last adjustments to make too with regard to the font quirk.
IE only shifts one step starting at small, not xx-small.
Also I restricted the fix for #91228 to relative ems/exs values because we say
"zoom" and not "increase font size". So fixed absolute size values need
scaling.

I'll commit the attached soon.

Greetings,
Germain