Bugtraq mangleme causes Konqueror to SegFault

Albert Cervera Areny albertca at hotpop.com
Fri Oct 22 01:02:39 BST 2004

I haven't seen anything in the archives (I've just subscribed to the list), so
I've thought I should share this. I've tried the recently (on Monday)
announced program (.cgi) used to test browsers sending them malformed HTML.
As the reported didn't test it with konqueror I was just curious.

During the test konqueror crashed once, though I have to say haven't tested it
very much. Attached is the file that crashes konqueror. I didn't want to
report a bug in bugs.kde.org as it is possible that there are other crashes..
If nobody has installed the program but you are interested, I can make lots
of tests and send those files that make it crash.

Tested against 3.3.0 and recent CVS.