Merge of needsLayout and childNeedsLayout from Webcore/125

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Wed Oct 13 22:48:37 BST 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 22:54, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 13 Oktober 2004 22:10 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> > _But_ I had an out of memory (most likely endless recursion)
> > while running it. Stupid me tried then to attach a gdb to the core file
> > and that killed my poor little machine ;(
>
> No idea, what happened there. I couldn't reproduce it. See an updated
> regression output at http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/regression/output
> Many more minMaxKnonw flags - but no regressions as far as I can see.

Same here, except all the PaintBackground flag "regressions" as well.

There seems to be a few issues in you current regression output.
In 75806, 76306, 76713, 80951 and maybe others,  layouted flags have
disappeared. Seems to be all related to "RenderBlock (compact) {dt}", should
be easy to investigate.

`Allan