Intergrating mht file to konqueror

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Wed Oct 6 13:59:43 BST 2004

Spiros Georgaras wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> > On Wednesday 06 October 2004 13:55, Spiros Georgaras wrote:
> > > I set UDS_FILE_TYPE = 16384 (4000H) to tell konqueror this is a
> > > directory.
> >
> > S_IFDIR is 0x40000 ! Don't hardcode numbers, use S_IFDIR.
>
> Yes you are right. But that did not help either....

Success!!!

After restarting (don't know why this happens), I did get the contents of the
mht file in konqueror's brouser.

I added listDir() in stat(), right after finished()....

Thanks everybody for your help and especially David

You'll be hearing form me either when it's finished or when I get into trouble
again (most likely this will be the case)

Spiros