Intergrating mht file to konqueror

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Oct 6 09:43:42 BST 2004

On Wednesday 06 October 2004 10:27, Spiros Georgaras wrote:
> Hi again
>
> I have managed to activate the file browser of konqueror to browse the mht
> file. The problem is that when pressing <Enter> in konqueror and the location
> bar is 'mht:/d/292 Euro.mht/', konqueror opens the file browser but with no
> contents. (Tha status bar reports 0 files - 0 folders).

Then the problem is your listDir() implementation.

> totalSize( m_mhtFile->count() ); // number of files within the mht file
From stat()? Doesn't make sense. Did you check kdelibs/kioslave/file/file.cc ?
The answer to many of your questions is there :)

> mimeType("inode/directory");
Ditto. This is for get(), not for stat().

> statEntry( entry );
> finished();
OK for stat(). But now I suspect your listDir() implementation doesn't send the items.

> One more question. When I update the ioslave (after make install), I see from
> the debuging info that its previous version is still running. In order to
> activate the new version I have to restart. Is there a way to do this form
> within KDE?

Kill the slave, so that a new one is started. Or exit the application (konqueror).