http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/regression/output/ updated

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Wed Nov 17 16:51:46 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 16:27, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I updated the web site to current CVS. There are some changes that worry
> me lightly. Especially the object_* and hobj*.
>
> Others appear to be fixes, but I like to have a second or third couple of
> eyes on them:
>  webcore/fast/table/border-collapsing/004.html

This one and a number of others tests have decreased in width after I
corrected margins on tables. In the baseline you can notice the right margin
is shorter than the left, in the current, they are the same.

In 80951the page widens instead to give better a margin to the table.

In 76759, the green area has decreased to being only 80% of the viewport like
it should, since the 100% table is embedded in an 80% div.

43753 and 49099, looks like cases of margin-changes.

`Allan