Intergrating mht file to konqueror

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at kdemail.net
Sun Nov 7 20:14:32 GMT 2004

Spiros Georgaras wrote:
>> 1) treat kio_mhtml as a container-like protocol, just like kio_tar and
>> kio_zip. In that case, it is a T_FILESYSTEM protocol and will always
>> return a file listing for listDir("/"). Konqueror will see that one
>> file is called "index.html" or "index.xhtml" and decide to open it on
>> its own, just as it does with normal files.
>
>I don't think this will do, cause this way we will not be able to get
> the directory listing (like in 'war:/my_warfile.war/') if one of the
> index files exist in the mhtml file

You can change that in the View menu.

>But then konqueror should update its location bar, and I do not know if
> this can be done in a generic way....

By sending a redirection.

>[Property::X-KDE-LocalProtocol]
>Type=QString
>Value=mhtml

That's ok.

>[Property::X-KDE-LocalFile]
>Type=QStringList
>Value=index.html,index.xhtml,/

What if I want a different file?

How do we get a directory listing?

>[Property::X-KDE-LocalServiceType]
>Type=QStringList
>Value=text/html,application/xhtml+xml,inode/directory

I don't think this is needed. The ioslave can return the correct MIME type
depending on the filename requested.

Or, it could simply use the Content-Type header in the MIME part being
requested. For instance, "script.php" can have a MIME type of
text/javascript.

--
  Thiago Macieira  -  Registered Linux user #65028
   thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info